Your lasting legacy can assure a Jewish experience for Jewish students. Make “Bais Menachem Chabad Inc.” a beneficiary of your will and other assets to continue your commitment to the growth of Jewish continuity. Your commitment supports the work of Chabad at the University of Tampa in Tampa, Florida. “Bais Menachem Chabad Inc.” is recognized by the IRS as an IRC Sec. 501(c)(3) organization.
You Can Create A Legacy Of Jewish Growth For Students
WHICH COMMITMENT IS RIGHT FOR ME?
YOUR GOAL: Defer a gift until after your lifetime. (Most popular estate plan)
HOW TO MAKE THE GIFT: Name “Bais Menachem Chabad, Inc” as a beneficiarry of your policy living trust. (Designate a specific amount, percentage or share of the residue.)
- Control of your assets for your lifetime
- Donation exempt from federal estate tax
YOUR GOAL: Make a gift with minimal cost to yourself
HOW TO MAKE THE GIFT: Change ownership on a paid-up life insurance policy you no longer need, or name “Bais Menachem Chabad, Inc.” as beneficiary of some or all of the proceeds.
- Current income tax deduction for gifts of policies.
- Possible future deductions through future premium payments
YOUR GOAL: Eliminate the twofold taxation on IRA’s or other employee benefit plans.
HOW TO MAKE THE GIFT: Name “Bais Menachem Chabad, Inc” as the beneficiary of the remainder of the assets after your lifetime.
- Allows you to make the gift from the most highly taxed assets; leaving more assets for BMChabad rather that being wasted by taxes
Charitable Gift Annuity
YOUR GOAL: Supplement your income with steady payments that are partially income tax-free.
HOW TO MAKE THE GIFT: You enter into a charitable gift annuity contract for the ultimate benefit of Bais Menachem Chabad. It pays you a set amount for life.
- You enjoy current and future savings on income taxes
- You received fixed income for one or more individuals for life
YOUR GOAL: You create a lasting source of support for the future of Bais Menachem Chabad.
HOW TO MAKE THE GIFT: Your will, your separate trust, or your arrangement with the Tampa Orlando Pinellas (TOP) Foundation; establishes a fund that safely generates income to be used for Bais Menachem Chabad forever.
- Have your family’s name remembered in the future for its generosity and commitment to the future of Judaism
YOUR GOAL: Secure a fixed and often increased income, or create a hedge against inflation.
HOW TO MAKE THE GIFT: Create a trust that pays income annually, while the principal is retained for “Bais Menachem Chabad Inc”.
- Variable or fixed income for life
- Immediate income tax charitable deduction
YOUR GOAL: You have the value of real estate you own support the work of Bais Menachem Chabad.
HOW TO MAKE THE GIFT: Your attorney creates a deed transferring the property to Bais Menachem Chabad. Or, give the remainder interest reserving for yourself a ‘life estate”.
- You get a charitable deduction for the full value of the donated interests. Without paying tax on the appreciation since you bought it. If you retain a “life estate” you can stay on the property continuing to use it for your life. Then it goes to Bais Menachem Chabad